The Lodge at Torrey Pines
OCTOBER 22, 2019 | La Jolla, CA
Sponsored by Forbes School of Business & Technology
Where is the Summit held?
The Lodge at Torrey Pines – 11480 N. Torrey Pines Rd., La Jolla, CA 92037 (858 453-4420)
What time does the Summit start/end?
Summit: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Networking Reception: 4:30pm – 6:00pm
What is the registration fee and what does it include?
Includes: continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and cocktail reception
What will attendees gain?
Attendees can expect to gain “thought leader” insight on forward thinking discussions and direct interaction with senior leaders and strategists, as we mutually prepare for rapidly evolving dynamics driven by socio-economic, political, cultural, environmental, and technological change.
Who should attend?
- C-Suite executives
- Government and non-profit sector leaders
- Military flag rank officers
- Investment community and industry analysts
Who are our speakers?
- Steve Forbes, Chairman & CEO, Forbes Media
- Micah Anderson, CEO, Leaf Organics
- Bob Daugherty, Executive Dean, Forbes School of Business and Technology
- Dr. Cindy Gordon, Founder & CEO, SalesChoice
- Peter High, President, Metis Strategy
- Rich Karlgaard, Publisher, Forbes Magazine
- Roger Love, President, Voiceplace, #1 Voice Coach in America
- Mark Mills, Senior Fellow, Manhattan Institute
- Samar Marwan, Editor of Tecnology, Forbes Media
- Dr. Olin Oedekoven, CEO, Peregrine Academics
- Dr. Ray Powers, Summit Chair and Host
- Derek Reidel, CEO, Civilized Life
- John Tamny, Editor, Forbes & RealClearMarkets.com
- Greg Tracy, CEO, MM411
- Margie Warrell, Founder & CEO, Global Courage
- Julie Weed, Forbes Contributor